This privacy statement is valid for the all websites hosted by Filco Travel & Tours Limited
In the following, we provide information about the collection of personally identifiable information while using our website. Personally identifiable information is all data that relates to you personally, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, or user behavior. The protection of your personally identifiable information is very important to us. If you have any questions or would like more information about filco’s data protection, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuous technological development, changes in our services or the legal situation, and other reasons may require adjustments to our data protection notice. We therefore reserve the right to change this privacy statement at any time and ask that you regularly keep yourself informed of the current state.
General Information about Privacy and Purpose of Storage
We collect data so that we can continually improve the deals and services that we offer you. What data is collected? If you are only using the website for informational purposes, i.e., if you do not enroll or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personally identifiable information that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website and ensure its stability and security. Only in the case of suspected misuse in connection with bookings would we use this link information to facilitate the identification of the person responsible. Contact When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, we will store the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) so we can answer your questions. You can send us general inquiries on the page “Contact Us”. To process this data, we collect your contact details (name and email address). This data, as well as any correspondence that is exchanged, will be saved and used by us to improve the services Filcotravel.com offers you. As far as this concerns information about communication channels (such as your e-mail address or telephone number), you also agree that we may also, where appropriate, contact you via this communication channel to answer your request. You may of course revoke this consent for the future at any time.We delete the data that arises in this context after saving is no longer required, or limit processing if there are statutory retention requirements. Email Advertisements / Newsletter : If you have agreed to receive our newsletter, your email address will be saved and used for personal email advertisements until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Your consent is given through the confirmation email sent by Filcotravel.com. Your registration for receiving the newsletter is complete when you confirm your subscription via the link in the email. You may unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to Filcotravel.com without incurring costs other than the transmission costs at the basic rates of your internet provider. If you allow GPS positioning on your mobile device, your GPS data can be used to determine your exact location and to show you nearby hotels. You can prevent access to your GPS data by selecting the appropriate settings on your mobile device.
You have the opportunity to enroll with us and create a filco user account. We collect and save the following data for enrollment:
• - E-mail
• - Password
The specification of the aforementioned data is compulsory; all other information you can provide voluntarily by using our portal. After enrollment, you will receive personal, password-protected access and can view and manage the data you have stored. Enrollment is voluntary but may be required to use our services. If you decide to be an active participant by uploading photos or creating texts such as review ratings and descriptions, you decide yourself which personally identifiable information is visible to filco and all the visitors on the platform. You can modify these settings at any time. Filco does not publish any personally identifiable information without receiving your express consent to do so.Users can change their user profiles at any time. We will save this information until you permanently delete your access. We will still save the data that you provided on a voluntary basis for the time of your use of the portal, if you do not delete this in advance. You can manage and modify all information in your protected user account. Social Media
• - Facebook, Instagram (operator: Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA)
• -YouTube (YouTube LLC 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA)
• -Twitter (operator: Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA)
• -LinkedIn (LinkedIn Corporation1000 W. Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA)
• - Pinterest (operator: Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, 94301, USA)
Once activated, the plug-ins also collect personally identifiable information, such as your IP address, and send it to the respective vendor’s server, where it is saved. Activated social plug-ins also set a cookie with a unique identifier when you visit the respective website. This allows the vendor to generate profiles of your user behavior as well. This occurs even if you are not a member of the respective vendor’s social network. If you are a member of the vendor’s social network and you are logged into the website during your visit, your data and information about your visit to the website can be linked with your profile on the social network. We do not have any influence over the exact extent to which your data is collected by the respective vendor. For more information about the extent, nature, and purpose of data processing and about the rights and setting options for protecting your privacy, please see the data protection notices for the respective social network vendor. These can be found at the following addresses:
• -Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
• -Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
• -Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
• -Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content
• -Youtube: https://support.google.com/youtube/topic/2803240?hl=en&ref_topic=6151248
• Your data will not be transmitted to third parties as a general rule unless we are legally obligated to do so or the transfer of data is necessary for implementing the contractual relationship or you have given prior express consent to have your data transferred.
• We have taken extensive technical and operational security precautions to protect your data from being accidentally or intentionally manipulated, lost, destroyed, or accessed by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are reviewed regularly and updated in keeping with technological advances.
For more general information about cookies, see the website AllAboutCookies.org.
So-called cookies are used on the Filcotravel.com. Cookies are text files that are saved on the user’s computer when visiting an internet site.
We use so-called session cookies, which, depending on what settings you have in your browser, will be deleted when you close your browser.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Please see information how to prevent new cookies from being installed and how to delete existing cookies. The exact procedure depends on which browser you are using.
Internet Explorer To prevent new cookies from being installed and delete existing cookies: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
Firefox To prevent new cookies from being installed: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
To delete existing cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
Google Chrome To prevent new cookies from being installed and delete existing cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Safari To prevent new cookies from being installed and delete existing cookies: http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471
Microsoft Edge To prevent new cookies from being installed and delete existing cookies: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000509.htm#edge
These cookies are essential to make websites work correctly, they allow using the functionality of the website. These cookies are removed once you close your browser. These technical cookies do not require consent of the user.
We use these cookies to optimize communication, analyze information on the geographical location of visitors and their use of the site to deliver content, newsletter or email that is more relevant to you and your interests or subscription. The information obtained is anonymous and not related to your personal data.
• This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
• Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which help us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
• From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
• As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
• The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you. For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
• We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
• We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including, but ntot limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Yandex, Bing and Webtrends, will set register your personal data and set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Last updated August 2018